Do you have the passion to join Redgrassgames?
We are always looking for the very best people to join our team, people who share our passion for creating outstanding miniature painting tools.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Are you passionate about miniature painting, board games or art painting?
You have a unique opportunity to join Redgrass SA and help us take care of our global customer base. At Redgrass, we create the most innovative tools for art and miniature painting; we sell and ship worldwide.
We are looking for a customer service specialist to assist with our Business-to-Customer and Business-to-Business operations.
It’s a permanent position. Formal UK Employment. Hours per week are between 30 and full time, to be agreed. It is a remote working role and you should be based in the UK: you need to have a reliable broadband connection, a laptop will be provided.
By working closely with the Customer Service Supervisor and Directeur général, you will:
- Manage your own support ticket workload on a daily basis, responding to all queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the CS Supervisor to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicate with customers through emails and other channels.
- Process forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep track of customer interactions, transactions, orders, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues where necessary (sales, PR, warehouse, etc.)
- Assist in our customer service performance reporting processes
- Provide support and annual leave cover for retail support staff as and when required
Essential Skills/Experience (these are a requirement for any applicant):
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in the past 5 years.
- Native English speaker or excellent knowledge of English as a second language.
- Competent reading and writing in English; able to adapt the tone and the style of the message according to the medium used.
- Be able to communicate effectively via email, instant messaging and able to use video calling for team collaboration and interaction.
Desirable Skills/Experience (whilst not a requirement, providing evidence of these will be beneficial in your application) :
- Remote working customer service experience
- Recent employment in the field of customer service
- Knowledge of Redgrass Games products
- Interested in miniature painting
- Interested in board games and/or art painting
- Knowledge/experience of managing Social Media accounts
- Knowledge/experience of WordPress
- Knowledge/experience of Google Workspace (Gmail especially)
- Knowledge/experience of Gmelius (Gmail Plugin)
- Knowledge/experience of Business to Business communication and transaction handling
- Knowledge/experience of order processing and warehouse fulfilment processes
If you have the required skills and want to join our team, please send us your C.V. and a cover letter (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Customer Service Role 2022
Place of work: Remote work from the UK.
Type of contract: permanent contract
Hours of work: 30-38hrs. Must be able to work afternoons/evenings once training and probationary period are completed. Some flexibility is required during the three month probation period.
Pay scale: will reflect level of relevant skills and experience.
Position: To start in June 2022 From £9.75 per hour.