Our current job offer: CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Position to be filled immediately.
At Redgrass, we create the most innovative tools for art and miniature painting and lightning; and we sell them worldwide.
Are you passionate about board games, miniature painting or art painting and you want to make it more than a passion? You have the unique opportunity to join Redgrass SA and help us take care of our customers.
We are looking for a customer service assistant for our individual and retail customers.
It’s a permanent position with part-time hours. Remote work from the UK.
The job description:
By working closely with the co-creators, you will:
– Manage and animate our customer service (individuals and retailers) on a daily basis.
– Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
– Respond timely to customer inquiries.
– Communicate with customers through emails, social media and other channels.
– know our products thoroughly so that you can answer questions.
– Process forms, applications, and requests.
– Keep track of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
– Communicate and coordinate with colleagues where necessary (sales, warehouse, owners, …).
– Assist in our customer performance reporting processes
– You come from a customer services background or confirmed self-taught.
– One or more experiences as a customer service representative
– Good knowledge of board games, miniature painting or painting.
– Native English speaker or excellent knowledge of English.
– Great ease at writing in English. To be able to adapt the tone and the style of the message according to the medium used.
– Knowledge of wordpress and excel.
If you have the profile and want to join our team, please send us your C.V and a cover letter (in English only.)
Place of work: Remote work from the UK.
Type of contract: permanent contract
Position to be filled immediately
Please submit your application to: [email protected]